1. General provisions 1.1. These purchase terms and conditions, together with the documents specified in these terms and conditions, are intended to provide information about SIA “Baltic Moto Parts” (the “Seller”), as well as to set out the terms and conditions of purchase and sale of goods sold in the online store 5.1. (“Buyer”), and who purchase goods (“Goods”) in the online store at www.moto-parts.lv 1.2. These Terms apply to the conclusion of any agreements between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale of the Goods (the “Agreement”). Before ordering any Goods in the online store, please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them correctly. Please also note that these Terms and Conditions may be amended in accordance with Part 6 of the Terms and Conditions. Each time you order the Goods, we recommend that you review the Terms so that the Buyer is sure that he fully understands the conditions under which the order will be placed in the particular case. 1.3. These Terms and Conditions and any Agreements between the Seller and the Buyer are drawn up and concluded only in the official language.
2. Information about the Seller 2.1. These Terms and Conditions are applied when purchasing the Goods at www.moto-parts.lv (“Internet Store”). The seller is SIA “Baltic Moto Parts”. The seller's VAT number is LV40103427952, registration number 40103427952, legal address Ceriņu iela 15, Stopiņu novads, LV-2130, Latvia. 2.2. More information about the Seller is provided in the section "About us" 2.3. Seller contact information is provided in the "Contacts" section.
3. Goods 3.1. The images of the Goods provided in the online store are illustrative. Despite the fact that the Seller makes every effort to display the colors of the Goods as accurately as possible, the Seller cannot guarantee that the screen of the Buyer's device will accurately reflect the colors of the Goods. The Buyer understands that the Goods may not differ significantly from their images. 3.2. The packaging of the goods may differ from what is shown in the pictures provided in the online store. 3.3. Unless otherwise stated, all Products offered in the online store are available. each product is given a dot designation in green (available in the store and the number of available products is indicated in it), red (currently not in the store) or yellow (in the process of delivery and will soon be in the store's range). In case it is not possible to sell the ordered Product in accordance with Article 5.10. and 9.5., the Buyer shall be immediately informed thereof by e-mail or other means of communication (by telephone or SMS) and the order for such Goods shall be canceled. 3.4. The seller has the right to determine the minimum and / or maximum order quantity for a specific product in one order.
5.5. When the Buyer submits an order and pays for it or chooses Clause 10.1. paragraph b. the payment method specified in sub-paragraph - an e-mail confirming the receipt of the order is sent to it. 5.6. When preparing an order, the Seller sends the Buyer an e-mail and or an SMS informing that the Goods have been sent to the Buyer or are ready for receipt in the store (depending on which of the methods of delivery of the Goods will be selected). 5.7. Each contract (order) concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is registered and stored in the online store database. 5.8. By concluding the Agreement, the Buyer agrees that at the time of purchase an electronic VAT invoice with the purchase information will be sent to the specified e-mail address. The invoice is sent to e-mail on business days no later than within 6 (six) business days from the moment the Buyer receives the Goods or the Seller hands over the Goods to the courier (if the Goods are delivered to the Buyer using courier services). The VAT invoice is issued with the date of delivery of the goods for packing or dispatch. 5.9. In case the Seller is not able to sell the Product, for example, because the Product is not in stock, because the Product is no longer sold, or due to an error related to the price indicated in the online store, as specified in Article 9.5. the Seller shall inform the Buyer thereof by e-mail or other means (by telephone or SMS) and the order will be canceled. In case the Buyer has already paid for the Product, the Seller will refund the paid amounts within 14 (fourteen) calendar days.
6. Right to amend the rules 6.1. Seller reserves the right to amend these Terms, including, but not limited to, in connection with: (a) amendments to the payment terms; (b) amendments to applicable law. 6.2. Each time you order the Goods for the purpose of concluding the Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer, the version of the Terms that will be valid on the day of concluding the Agreement will be valid. 6.3. Each time the Terms are amended on the basis of Clause 6 of these Terms, the Seller will inform the Buyer and notify about it, indicating that the Terms have been amended, and the date of their amendment will be indicated in Clause 1.4 of these Terms. point.
7. Return of goods and unilateral withdrawal from the Contract by exercising the consumer's right of withdrawal 7.1. The Buyer, who is a consumer (natural person), has the right to exercise the right of withdrawal without indicating the reason and to return the received Goods - Clause 7.3 of these Terms. within the period specified in This provision means that during the said period of reflection or other reasons for deciding to abandon the Goods, the Buyer has the right to notify the Seller of his request to return the Goods to the Seller and receive the money paid. The costs of returning the goods must be borne by the Buyer. 7.2. The buyer (consumer) cannot exercise the right of withdrawal in accordance with Cabinet Regulation No. 255 “Regulations on distance contracts” in the cases specified in Paragraph 22, including, but not limited to, if: a) The Product is manufactured according to the Buyer's instructions or the Product is clearly personalized (adapted to the Buyer's personal needs); b) The product is perishable or about to expire; c) The Buyer has opened the packaging of the Product, which for health and hygiene reasons cannot be returned; (d) the goods are irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery; 7.3. The Buyer's right to unilaterally withdraw from the Agreement, return the Goods to the Seller and receive money using the right of withdrawal within 14 days applies only to consumers (natural persons) and arises from the day of concluding the Agreement, as defined in Clause 5 of the Terms. In certain cases specified by the Seller, quality Goods may also be returned in a longer period of time. The 14-day period is counted as follows:
a) for the Contract - from the day when the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier (courier) and indicated by the Buyer has received the Goods; b) if the Buyer has ordered several Goods delivered separately in one order - from the day when the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer has received the last Goods; c) in case of delivery of the Goods consisting of several lots or parts, from the day when the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer has received the last lot or part of the Goods; d) for contracts for regular delivery of Goods - from the date of receipt by the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and specified by the Buyer of the first Goods. 7.4. The Buyer, who wishes to return the Goods and withdraw from the Agreement, is obliged to send the Seller a completed request in a free form, which would set out the decision on withdrawal from the Agreement. Upon receipt of the Buyer's notice, the Seller shall immediately send an acknowledgment of receipt of the notice. 7.5. The Buyer shall immediately and in any case not later than within 14 (fourteen) days (unless otherwise agreed between the Seller and the Buyer) return or hand over the Goods to the Seller or the person, which the Seller has authorized to accept the Goods. The deadline is considered to be met if the Buyer sends the Goods before the expiry of the 14 (fourteen) day period.
7.6. The Buyer may exercise the right to return the Goods only if the term specified for the return of the Goods specified in Clause 7.3 of the Terms has not been missed. and if it will be possible to return the Product to its original condition and sell it at full or reduced price. 7.7. All money paid for the Product, excluding delivery costs, is returned to the Buyer who returned the Goods. Upon receipt of the Goods and evaluation of their quality, the Seller shall return the money for the Goods not later than within 14 (fourteen) days, taking into account Clause 7.13 of these Terms. the provisions of paragraph Current delivery and service tariffs are provided in the "Delivery" section. If only part of the Goods is returned, delivery costs will be reimbursed only if the other Goods of the same order, when purchased separately, would be subject to a lower tariff than the tariff applied when purchasing the Goods together with the returned Goods, and only to the extent , which is equal to the indicated tariff difference. In the event that the Goods are returned due to their inadequate quality, Clause 7.12. Of these Regulations shall apply. the provisions set out in paragraph. 7.8. The Buyer shall be liable for the decrease in the value of the Goods (including, but not limited to, in the cases specified in Clause 7.10 of these Regulations), which occurred due to such activities that are not necessary to establish the type, properties and operation of the Goods, i.e. i.e., the Seller has the right to unilaterally reduce the amount to be returned to the Buyer in proportion to this reduction in the value of the Goods.
7.9. The Returned Product must be undamaged, without losing the appearance of the goods (undamaged labels, protective films, etc.), and it must not be used. All returned Goods must have authentic labels, protective bags and the same accessories with which they were sold. The returned Goods must be in proper original packaging (with instructions and warranty card, if they were delivered with the Product) in the same composition as the Buyer had purchased it. Gifts received for the Goods must also be returned together. 7.10. When returning the Product, a VAT invoice (its number) must be submitted and the order number must be indicated. 7.11. If the Buyer returns the Goods due to their non-conforming quality, the Seller undertakes to fully return to the Buyer the price paid for the non-conforming Goods and to reimburse the delivery and return costs. If only part of the Goods is returned, delivery costs will be reimbursed only if the other Goods of the same order, when purchased separately, would be subject to a lower tariff than the tariff applied when purchasing the Goods together with the returned Goods, and only to the extent is equal to the indicated tariff difference. If another method of returning the Goods was chosen, which differs from the one offered by the Seller, as a result of which disproportionate and higher expenses were incurred, the Seller shall not be obliged to cover such return costs. 7.12. Normally, the Seller transfers the repayable amounts to the bank account specified by the Buyer in any bank operating in the Republic of Latvia. 7.13. The Seller has the right not to refund the amounts paid by the Buyer until the Goods are returned to the Seller and their compliance with Clause 7.8. and 7.19. points.
7.14. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement before the transfer of ownership of the Goods to the Buyer, i. i.e. until the Buyer receives the Goods. 7.15. In case the Goods were delivered to the Buyer after withdrawal from the Agreement: a) The Buyer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately; b) except in cases related to the non-conforming Product, as provided in Clause 7.12. the Buyer will be responsible for covering the costs of returning the Goods to the Seller; c) The Buyer is obliged to take proper care of the preservation of the Goods until their return to the Seller; d) The price of the goods and delivery costs shall be reimbursed to the Buyer in accordance with 7.8. point. 7.16. In all cases, the Buyer has the rights arising from the non-compliant sale of the Product, which are provided by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. The return terms set forth in this Section 7 or other clauses of the Terms do not affect the existence of this right.
8. Delivery 8.1. When the Buyer chooses the Goods with delivery, the Goods are delivered by the postal company at the Buyer's expense. In certain cases specified by the Seller, the Goods are delivered at the expense of the Seller. 8.2. If the Buyer chooses the delivery of the Goods by Omniva parcel terminal or DPD PickUp point during the ordering: 8.2.1. Omniva parcel machines can receive goods weighing up to 30 kg. The maximum shipment size is 39x38x64 cm 8.2.2. DPD PickUP points allow you to receive items weighing less than 20 kg (each package). The maximum shipment size is 36x43x61 cm 8.3. The shipment must be removed from the Omniva parcel terminal within 7 (seven) calendar days after the Seller has informed the Buyer by e-mail that the goods can be received. 8.4. The Seller is released from liability for violation of the delivery time of the goods if the goods have not been delivered to the Buyer or have not been delivered on time due to the fault of third parties unrelated and / or independent of the Seller or due to circumstances dependent on the Buyer 8.5. If in accordance with the Terms the Buyer does not remove the goods within the specified period or they fail to deliver to the Buyer and the Buyer has not paid for the goods, such goods are sent back to the Seller, but the order is canceled.
DPD- As soon as your shipment is delivered to the Pickup Point, you will receive an SMS to the phone number that was provided at the time of purchase. You will be able to pick up the shipment within 7 calendar days after receiving the SMS. Upon receipt of the product, you must present an identity document (passport, ID card, driver's license). The received PIN code can also be transferred to a third party, who must indicate the name, surname and received PIN code of the recipient when going for the package. When receiving the product in the Pickup cabinet, the PIN codes received in the form of SMS must be entered into the Pickup cabinet system. OMNIVA- As soon as your purchase is delivered to the Omniva terminal, you will receive an SMS to the phone number you provided at the time of purchase. You will be able to pick up the shipment within 7 calendar days after receiving the SMS. On the terminal screen, press the "Receive shipment" button and enter the code you received in a text message or e-mail. Remove the shipment from the terminal, close the door and be sure to confirm the receipt of the goods by pressing the "Confirm" button on the screen.
8.6. The Buyer or a third party specified by the Buyer, accepting the shipment and signing the data storage device submitted by the representative of the courier service organization or on the paperless delivery note, assumes that the Goods are delivered in an undamaged package, additional services specified in the data storage device or paper delivery certificate are duly provided, unless otherwise indicated. 8.7. Upon delivery and delivery of the Goods to the address specified by the Buyer, it is assumed that the Goods have been delivered to the Buyer, regardless of whether the Goods are actually accepted by the Buyer or any third party who accepted the Goods at the address specified. If the Goods are not delivered on the planned day of delivery of the Goods, the Buyer shall immediately, but not later than on the next day after the planned day of delivery of the Goods, inform the Seller thereof. 8.8. If the Goods are not accepted by the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to indicate the data of the person accepting the Goods by filling in the delivery information of the order. 8.9. Upon acceptance of the Goods, a valid identity document must be presented in order to properly identify the Buyer. If the Buyer cannot accept the Goods himself, but the Goods have been delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer, the Buyer has no right to make claims to the Seller regarding the delivery of the Goods to an inappropriate person.
8.10. The Buyer is obliged to inspect the packaging, quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and assembly of the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the moment of delivery of the Goods. If the Buyer fails to fulfill this obligation and does not submit a claim to the Seller within the specified term, it is assumed that the packaging of the Goods is in proper condition, but the quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and assembly comply with the provisions of the Agreement.
Receipt of goods in the store Moto-Parts (Pildas Street 16, Riga) 8.11. At the Buyer's choice, except for the cases provided for in the "Delivery" section, the Goods ordered in the online store can be received free of charge in the Moto-Parts store 8.12. After the Seller has prepared the Goods for receipt, the Buyer is informed by e-mail or other means of communication (telephone or SMS) that the Goods are ready for receipt. 8.13. Usually, the deadlines for the preparation of the Goods are given within the deadlines indicated in the section "Delivery". 8.14. The ordered Goods must be picked up no later than 7 (seven) days if the order has been paid for in advance, and within 5 (five) days if the order will be paid for at the place of receipt, after the Seller has informed the Buyer by e-mail or other means of communication. (by telephone or SMS) for possible receipt of the Goods. If the goods are not received within the term specified in this clause, the order is canceled.
8.15. Ownership of the Product upon receipt in the Moto-Parts store shall pass to the Buyer from the moment the Seller hands over the Goods to the Buyer.
8.16. Upon receipt of the Goods in the store, the Buyer is obliged to:
(a) indicate the order number;
(b) present a valid identity document.
8.17. Only the Buyer can pick up the Goods. If the Goods will be picked up by another person when ordering the Goods, they must be indicated as the consignee of the Goods. If the Buyer is a legal entity, the Seller has the right to request a power of attorney to receive the Goods.
8.18. Upon receipt of the Goods, the Buyer or a third party specified by the Buyer is obliged to check the packaging, quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and assembly of the Goods:
a) if the Buyer or a third party specified by the Buyer has the right not to accept the Goods, if it is established that the packaging of the Goods is damaged, the quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and assembly of the Goods do not correspond;
b) Upon acceptance of the Goods by the Buyer or a third party specified by the Buyer, it is assumed that the Goods have been delivered in proper packaging, the quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and assembly of the Goods comply with the provisions of the Agreement.
8.19. Additional information related to the delivery of the Goods is provided in the section "Delivery".
9. Price of goods and delivery costs 9.1. The prices of the goods will be as indicated in the online store. The Seller makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the prices of the Goods at the time the Buyer places the order are correct. If the Seller notices that there are inaccuracies in the prices of the Goods, Clause 9.4 of these Terms shall apply. point. 9.2. The prices of the goods may change, but such changes will not affect the already concluded Agreements. 9.3. The prices of the goods are indicated, including VAT (where applicable) in the amount applicable at the particular time in the Republic of Latvia. In case the VAT rate would change in the period from the day of the order to the day of delivery, the price may change taking into account changes in the amount of VAT, unless the Buyer paid for the Goods in full before the VAT rate change came into force. The Seller shall inform the Buyer in writing about such price changes and provide the Buyer with an opportunity to purchase the Product at a price that has been adjusted taking into account the changed VAT rate or to cancel the order. The order is not fulfilled until the Buyer's response is received. In case the Buyer cannot be contacted using the contacts indicated by it, it is assumed that the order has been canceled and the Buyer is informed about it in writing. 9.4. Given that the Seller's online store offers a very wide range of Goods, despite all reasonable efforts of the Seller, it cannot be ruled out that the price of the Goods may be incorrect due to a technical error independent of the Seller. In case the Seller finds that the price of the Goods is indicated incorrectly, the Seller shall inform the Buyer thereof by e-mail or other means of communication (telephone or SMS) and cancel the order. The Buyer, if he wants to buy the same Product at the new correctly indicated price, must order it again.
On the application of reverse charge VAT 9.6. Goods subject to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia are subject to the reverse charge procedure. Reverse VAT does not apply if the VAT payer who placed the order does not pay from his bank account. No rebates are granted when applying reverse VAT. 10. Payment 10.1. The Buyer can pay for the Goods: (a) in cash or by bank card on receipt of the goods, in accordance with the conditions laid down in the 'Delivery' section; b) by bank transfer to the Seller's account indicated in the VAT prepayment invoice; c) payment (credit or debit) card; 10.2. It is recommended for legal entities to indicate the company's registration number in the order information for faster payment identification. In this way, the order will be confirmed in the system faster and its execution will start faster. 10.3. If the Buyer chooses 10.1. c. and e. the type of payment specified in clauses, the Buyer is obliged to confirm the payment order in the Buyer's bank not later than within 24 (twenty four) hours from pressing the “Order” button. Without confirming the payment order within the specified term, the Seller has the right to consider that the Buyer refused to enter into the contract and to cancel the order.
10.4. The Goods selected by the Buyer are reserved in the Seller's system and the Seller starts fulfilling the order: a) when the Seller receives a notification from the Buyer's bank about the payment made for the selected goods - 10.1. b., c. and e. in the case of b) when the approval for the granting of financing is received - 10.1. d. in the case of c) immediately after the execution of the order, as provided for in Part 5 - 10.1. a. in the case of 10.5. Online store "Tax Free" does not provide services. 11. Obligations of the Buyer 11.1. The buyer undertakes to provide only correct and complete information in the purchase form. If the information specified in the registration form changes, the Buyer is obliged to update it immediately. 11.2. The buyer undertakes to use the online store fairly and correctly, not to harm its operation or stable operation. If the Buyer does not comply with this obligation, the Seller has the right to restrict, suspend (terminate) the Buyer's ability to use the online store without prior notice and the Seller is not liable for any related losses of the Buyer.
11.3. The Buyer is obliged to pay for the ordered Goods and accept them in accordance with the procedures specified in these Terms. 11.4. Notwithstanding the obligations provided for in other clauses of the Terms, the Buyer undertakes to inspect the Product and make sure that the received Product is the one ordered by the Buyer before starting to use the Product (including before assembling it, assembling, etc.). 11.5. The Buyer is obliged to comply with other requirements provided for in these Regulations and the legal acts of the Republic of Latvia. 12. Manufacturer's warranty 12.1. Some Goods sold by the Seller are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Information about the warranty and applicable conditions is specified in the manufacturer's warranty provided with the Goods. 12.2. The Manufacturer's warranty supplements the Buyer's rights related to low-quality Goods.
14.3. The Buyer, who wishes to submit a complaint about low-quality or incomplete products, can do so in the customer service center or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org 14.4. When submitting a complaint, the Buyer must attach a VAT invoice (its number) for the purchase of the Product and provide the following information: a) Product order number; (b) indicate the defect, signs of damage or missing part of the Goods; (c) provide other evidence, such as a photograph of the Product, a photograph of the poor quality site (if it is a mechanical damage and it is possible to take a photograph), a photograph of the packaging of the Product, etc. c. 14.5. When submitting a complaint, the Buyer must indicate one of the ways in which the Buyer wants the claim to be resolved: a) the Seller, without compensation, eliminating the non-conformity of the Goods within a reasonable time - defects, if the defects can be eliminated; (b) reduce the purchase price accordingly; c) to replace the Product with a similar Product of appropriate quality, unless the defects are minor or were due to the fault of the Buyer; d) cancel the Agreement and refund the amount paid to the Buyer for the Product, if the sale of goods of substandard quality is a material breach of the order. 14.6. When reviewing a claim, a response is provided within 14 (fourteen) days. 14.7. The Buyer can also inquire about warranty maintenance issues by phone +371 27085971 or by asking questions by writing to e-mail: email@example.com
15.5. The parties shall be liable for the violation of the Agreement concluded using the online store in accordance with the procedures specified in the legal acts of the Republic of Latvia. 15.6. In the event that the Seller violates the provisions of these Terms, it shall be liable for the damage or loss incurred by the Buyer as a result of the expected consequences of the violation of these Terms. Damage or loss is considered foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of the Seller's breach or if the Seller and the Buyer were aware of such damage or loss at the time of concluding the Agreement. 15.7. The Seller will not be liable for any loss of profit, business loss, malfunction or loss of the Business Opportunity of the Buyer. 15.8. The Seller is not responsible for the information provided on the websites of other companies, even if the Buyers access these websites using the link in the Seller's online store. 16. Events beyond the control of the Seller
16.1. The Seller shall not be liable for non-performance or delay in performance of the Agreement or any obligations under the Agreements, if such non-performance or delay occurred in connection with events beyond the Seller's control, as defined in Clause 16.2. point. 16.2. An event beyond the control of the Seller means any action or event beyond the Seller's reasonable control. 16.3. In the event of an event beyond the control of the Seller that affects the proper performance of the Seller's obligations under the Agreement: a) The Seller will immediately inform the Buyer; and b) The performance of the Seller's obligations arising from the Agreement will be suspended and the term of performance of the obligations will be extended by a term equal to the duration of the event beyond the control of the Seller. If events beyond the Seller's control affect the delivery of the Goods to the Buyer, the Seller will agree on a new delivery date after the end of the Seller's events beyond the Seller's control.
17. Sending information 17.1. The term "written" used in the Terms also includes e-mails. 17.2. The Buyer, in order to contact the Seller in writing or in case the Terms provide for the Buyer's obligation to contact the Seller in writing, sends the Seller an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or an ordinary letter addressed to: SIA "Baltic Moto Parts" Pildas iela 16, Rīga, LV-1035 The Seller will inform the Buyer in writing about the receipt of the notification (usually by e-mail). For the purpose of exercising the right of withdrawal and withdrawing from the Agreement, the procedure for the Buyer's application to the Seller is provided for in Clause 7 of these Terms. 17.3. The Seller sends all notifications to the Buyer to the e-mail address specified in the Buyer's purchase form.
18. Other provisions 18.1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to any Agreement concluded between the Seller and the Buyer together with the documents clearly indicated in the Terms and Conditions. Any deviations from these Terms are valid only if they are made in writing. 18.2. The Buyer, taking into account the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, has certain rights related to the Goods of substandard quality. Nothing in these Terms should be construed to limit or limit the exercise of such right. 18.3. The Seller has the right to transfer its rights and obligations under the Agreement to a third party or persons, but the transfer of such rights and obligations will not have any effect on the Buyer's rights and obligations of the Seller under these Terms. In case of such transfer, the Seller will inform the Buyer by providing information about the transfer in the online store. 18.4. The Buyer is not entitled to transfer all or part of the rights or obligations arising from these Terms to a third party or persons without the written consent of the Seller.
18.5. If any of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. Any provision of these Terms that is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable only in part or to a certain extent shall survive to the extent that it has not been declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable. 18.6. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, any delay by the Seller in connection with the exercise of its rights under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver or waiver by the Buyer of any right, but the partial or partial performance of any obligation or the exclusive or partial exercise of any right that this obligation does not have to be fulfilled or that this right cannot be exercised in the future. 18.7. The laws of the Republic of Latvia shall apply to these Terms and the relations between the parties in accordance with these Terms (including the issues of concluding, validity, application and termination of the Agreement) and shall be interpreted on the basis of the laws of the Republic of Latvia. 18.8. Any dispute, discrepancy or claim arising from or related to these Terms, their violation, termination or validity shall be finally settled in accordance with the procedures specified in the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
18.9. The Buyer may submit requests or complaints about the Product purchased in the Seller's online store on the electronic consumer dispute resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/. 18.10. Consumer disputes are settled out of court by the Consumer Out-of-Court Dispute Resolution Commission, located at Brīvības Street 55, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, http://www.ptac.gov.lv/lv.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
We always want to keep in touch with our customers (especially if you think we have let you down or could improve something).
* you have questions or comments about this statement;
* you want us to stop using your information;
* if you wish to exercise any of the above rights or you have a complaint, please contact us.
Our e-mail: email@example.com